Mew Mew Magic
A downloadable game
Mew Mew Magic is a collaborative storytelling game for 2-6 people using the No Dice, No Masters system. It is a game about young magical heroes who have to worry about school, saving the day, and their magical destinies. Inspired by shows like Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Winx, and Pretty Cure.
This game includes:
- six unique color based playbooks for your magical youths,
- four setting elements to flesh out the world they live in,
- gmless and gmfull modes of play,
- one-shot and campaign focused rules,
- a gorgeous cover illustration by Michel0dy (@michel0dy on twitter)
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $13 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Community copies are free on an honor system. Feel free to grab one if you aren't sure you can afford it, are a member of a marginilized community, from the global south, or playtested it with me. I'll add more as needed.
If you take a community copy from the pool, consider taking a moment to leave a positive review, comment, or rating to help boost the game's visibility.